We’re tackling your UNDERWEAR drawer today – another quick challenge where you can subtract as much as possible and neatly organise what is left!
For me, it was a sobering experience to see how few “pretty” items I have. I seem to have steered towards more functional underwear lately – more sturdy items for bootcamp and comfortable seamless bras for the rest of the day. I also seemed to have quite a few items that no longer fit (the blessings of having children)!
I added quite a few items to my “donate” pile and resolved to treat myself to at least 3 new sets in the coming months. I’ve also heard rave reviews about a few bra measuring services that will ensure you are spending money on the correct size – no more guesstimating!
The remaining items were neatly stacked by category – gym, every day, special occasions. I also have my eye on a few drawer organisers for sometime in the future – especially for pricier underwear, it makes sense to look after them so that they last longer!
Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
1) I’m on the hunt for something similar to this – such a clever way to organise underwear!
2) A simple yet effective way to store and display your beautiful lingerie:
3) Another clever use of square drawer organisers:
4) An option for inside your cupboard door:
5) A beautiful DIY option – click on the image for the full tutorial :
Enjoy today’s challenge!