Day 25 – time to tackle more folded items of clothing – your JERSEYS & PJS!
This is a fairly easy challenge: What do you wear the most? Keep. What doesn’t fit? Move to a suitcase or donate. What don’t you wear? Move to a more visible spot or donate.
Remember that fewer items are easier to keep organised. Don’t simply move clothing around and hope it stays tidy – subtract and organise what is left!
When it comes to organising these items – here are a few solutions that could help keep:
1) I love the idea of these DIY boxes. My only concern is that you can’t see the items further down:
2) Another great idea – use a hanging canvas shoe organiser to store your rolled up jerseys:
3) This handy folding tip actually works – it helps stabilise a “tower” of stacked jerseys:
4) Another great DIY option – add wooden brackets to keep piles neatly stacked. (Our local Timber City charges next to nothing to cut and shape wood – I might just measure up and give this a try!)
5) If you prefer to hang your jerseys instead of folding them, then here’s the best way to avoid stretching them:
No more procrastinating – get to it!